Actual fabric colours may vary slightly from online colours due to variations in screen resolution settings. Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product page for actual item measurements to determine which size you should purchase. Please select the size that best matches your largest measurements (bust, waist, or hip). If you’re between sizes, it’s usually best to order the large size so you can have room to move, or so alterations can easily be made.
Free Size/ One Size/ F, usually means size M, but it may fit for many people because it's liberal design.
BODY MEASUREMENT:A. Shoulder Width
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1.This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
1.Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 inch above belly button
1.Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 inches below natural waist
E. Shoulder to Floor (over bust)
1.Wear a bra
2. Measure in bare feet
3. From the top of the shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to the floor.
F. Shoulder to Knee (over bust)
from the top of the shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to your knee.
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor ( your standard height measurement).